OISC 2016 Season
published on March 19, 2016
Here's what the line up includes for 2016:
- Our Fitness Program led by Marco to be held in the Gatineau Park (and other locations) on Tuesday evenings
- New Technique Training led by Jim at Algonquin College on Wednesday evenings
- Social skates with Hugh on the NCC paths every Thursday evening
- Sunday group skating at the Rockcliffe parkway
- Indoor Inline Program during the winter and fall
- 24 Hour Inline Weekend in Montreal on Aug 20-21
- Annual Turkey Roll fall fundraiser for the Food Bank
- Day trips to the 1000 Islands Parkway and P'tit Train du Nord
- Non-skating social events
- And much more!
Our season begins on April 28, click the Programs menu above for more details.